Pancakes make the world go ’round.
I don’t restrict gluten from my diet, but I know that there are many people who can’t eat it, so I want to give those people a variety of delicious recipes to choose from.
Today’s recipe is Caramel Hazelnut Gluten Free Protein Pancakes. The flavor comes from hazelnut sugar free syrup and caramel flavor extract, so really, you could use this recipe for any flavor you want, just switch up the flavorings you use!
Caramel Hazelnut Gluten Free Protein Pancake Recipe:
- 30g (1/4 cup) oat flour
- 18g (2TB) coconut flour
- 6g (1 tsp) Phyllium husk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 120g (1/2 cup) pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp caramel extract
- 1 TB Hazelnut sugar free coffee syrup
- Stevia, to taste
- 90g (~1/3 cup) egg whites
- 45g (3 TB) cashew milk
- Mix oat flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and phyllium husk.
- Add pumpkin, flavorings, and stevia. Mix to form thick dough.
- Add egg whites and milk. Combined until batter consistency
- Cook on sprayed pan for ~3 minutes on each side. Top and enjoy!
Macros for stack: 4F 54C 19P