So this just happened.
If you are not familiar with The Lion’s Choice, they are a small company that makes superfood infused peanut butter spreads, pancake mixes, and protein bars. They make each shipment fresh after order, and are dedicated to bringing the best quality and taste into even product. If you are interested in their nutrition information and ingredients of their protein pancake mix, I will have all of that at the end of this post. If you decide to try their products, use my code ANNA10 for 10% off (yes I am affiliated with them, but trust me when I say that I would never recommend a product that I wasn’t 110% behind. Seriously, their products- especially their protein peanut butter!!- are legit)
Fluffy Protein Waffles Recipe:
- 80g (1 medium) banana
- 52g (1 serving, 1/2 cup) The Lion’s Choice Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Pancake Mix
- 2 TB (18g) coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 large egg ( could sub for 2 egg whites)
- Stevia, to taste
- 1/4 cup water
- Mash banana. Mine wasn’t very ripe so my trick is to splash it with a. Little water and microwave it for about 15 seconds to soften it.
- Add pancake mix, coconut flour, and baking powder. Comabine to form a thick dough.
- Add egg and stevia and combine.
- Add water and mix to form batter.
- Cook in sprayed waffle iron for ~5 minutes. This makes about 1.5 large waffles.
- Top with what ever and enjoy!
I topped mine with home made “Nutella spread” and White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter.
Here is the nutrition and ingredients for The Lion’s Choice Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Pancake mix: