Alright everyone. I finally got around to posting this recipe. I’ve been making this deliciousness for a while now, and the reason I haven’t posted the recipe yet is because it doesn’t really have one! It is extremely versitile, and so making a recipe out of it is kind of an ordeal. But, I did it! Your welcome 😉
Just know that there are some super simple subs for most of the ingredients to change up the macros and texture of the dough! See notes for examples of swaps that can be made, and know that there are lots more! Also note that this does have a Greek-yogurty flavor, so if you are not a fan of Greek yogurt, than this is not the recipe for you. Sorry!
Greek Yogurt Protein Cookie Dough Recipe:
- 1 cup (227g) plain Greek yogurt (my favorite is Fage 0%)
- 2 TB (15g) powdered peanut butter
- 3 TB (27g) coconut flour
- 2 TB powdered stevia (I use fiber baking blend by NuNaturals)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp butter (I use light butter alternative by “I can’t believe it’s not butter)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-3 TB chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in a bowl.
- Fold in chocolate chips and enjoy!
Macros (with 30g / 2 TB Hershey’s milk chocolate chips): 15F 54C (22 fiber) 39P
Notes- easy swaps:
- Swap coconut flour for more peanut butter powder
- Swap coconut flour for phyllium fiber powder
- Swap butter for butter extract
- Swap yogurt for cottage cheese
- Swap powdered stevia for liquid stevia, to taste, and more peanut powder or coconut flour
Try experimenting with your own swaps; the possibilies are endless!