Hello everyone! I hope everyone had an amazing holiday. I know that I had my fair share of delicious food, but now that I’m home, I’m ready to get back on the Tracking-and-Training train.
Protein Pancake Recipe:
- 1.5 servings (56g) Kodiak Cakes buttermilk mix (any just-add-water pancake mix will work)
- 2 TB (18g) coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 TB powdered stevia (I use NuNaturals fiber baking blend)
- 1/4 cup (60g) pumpkin purée
- 100g (arround 6-7 TB) egg whites
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or water)
- Any desired flavorings
- Mix dry ingredients together
- Add pumpkin, egg whites, and milk, and mix until batter is formed.
- Add desired flavorings. For this stack, I used caramel extract and more stevia.
- Grease skillet and cook pancakes on low-medium heat. I make 2-3 inch pancakes so I can stack them like in the picture. They should cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
Macros for pancake recipe (makes ~12 2-3 inch pancakes) : 5F 55C 26P
I topped this stack with a reduced fat cinnamon roll and Nuts n’ More salted caramel peanut butter.