It may be January, but pumpkin spice season is far from over in my mind. These pancakes will bring you back to those aroma filled holidays; cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger, oh my!
I used The Lion’s Choice superfood-infused Glazed Cinnamon Twist protein pancake mix to make these. I’ve used this flavor and their cookie dough flavor and they both make delicious pancakes! If you don’t already have this mix, you can buy it, using my code –ANNA10 – for 10% off, or use another pancake mix.
Here’s the recipe.
- 52g (1 serving; 1/2 cup) The Lion’s Choice glazed cinnamon twist Protein Pancake Mix
- 15g (2 TB) coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp (6g) Phyllium Fiber
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 60g (1/4 cup) Pumpkin purée
- 90g (about 1/3 Cup) egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp butter extract
- ~1/3 cup water
- Combine pancake mix, coconut flour, baking powder, and Phyllium fiber.
- Add pumpkin, egg whites, extracts, and stevia. Mix to form a thick batter.
- Add water slowly until your desired consistency is reached.
- Spoon batter onto non-stick sprayed pan, and cook on both sides.
I topped these with chocolate sauce, Nuts N’ More salted caramel peanut butter, and fat free whipped cream.