Who doesn’t love peanut butter? Well I love it, so of course, peanut butter pancakes were a must-make.
These gluten free, dairy free pancakes are made primarily with powdered peanut butter and coconut flour! That makes them tree nut free too. I prefer to make my protein pancakes with ingredients other than protein powder since it is so expensive but powdered peanut butter is like a vegan, natural, single ingredient protein powder.
Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes Recipe:
- 30g (6TB) peanut butter powder
- 28g (1/4 cup) coconut flour
- 4 packets stevia, or taste
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 90g (~1/4 cup) egg whites
- 60g (1/4 cup) pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (can be omitted)
- 1/2 tsp butter extract (can be omitted)
- 1/2 + 1-2TB water
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add all wet ingredients except water.
- Add water slowly and stir until it is batter consistency.
- Cook on sprayed skillet and enjoy
Recipe makes ~12 3-inch pancakes. Macros for all: 8F 31C (17Fiber) 30P