This week has been exhausting… When I’m exhausted I know that there is no elaborate cooking that’s going to be happening. Fortunately, some thins don’t have to be complicated to be delicious. This brownie is a prime example. Made with gluten free oat flour and coconut flour, dietary restrictions can’t even complicate the enjoyment of this guilt free treat!
- 1o0g mashed banana (or pumpkin purée)
- 30g (1/3 cup) oat flour
- 28g (1/4 cup) coconut flour
- 2 TB (10g) cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Sweetener, to taste (I used 4-6 packets of stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (a few drops of peppermint is a nice variation)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Combine dry ingredients
- Add pumpkin and mix to make a thick dough.
- Slowly pour in milk and stir to make a batter.
- Transfer to a bowl and microwave 2-3 minutes (less time means more fudgy, less brownie-like)
Macros: 9F 67C 13P (20 Fiber)