I have always used my Banana’s Brownie Recipe (a twist of the original, revolutionary beltsander brownie recipe) to make my protein brownies but for this brownie I decided to add oat flour and coconut flour to make it bigger and better! Here it is!
- 70g banana, mashed
- 15g (1/6 cup) oat flour
- 14g (2TB) coconut flour
- 10g (2TB) cocoa powder
- 32g (1 scoop) protein (I used PESCIENCE chocolate peanut butter because it makes the best brownies!)
- 3 packets stevia (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Water until thick batter consistency (about 1/2 cup)
- Mix all dry ingredients with mashed banana until it can’t be combined any more.
- Add water slowly.
- Transfer to large, microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1.5-2 minutes and enjoy!
Macros: 5F 44C (11 fiber) 30P