Alright, let’s be honest. Who doesn’t love the satisfying crunch and salty sting that comes with a bag of Lay’s chips? Yeah, my mouth is watering just thinking about it! Unfortunately, it is really way to eat more that you fair share of calories in chips. That’s where the health food geniuses came in. They rallied together to create a low calorie version that not only packed a ton of volume, but also a ton of vitamins and minerals- Kale chips!
Kale Chips Recipe:
- 1 bundle kale
- Spray oil
- Seasonings of choice (see notes for ideas)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut large ribs out of kale and rip into pieces, about 2 inches in diameter.
- Put kale chips on as many baking sheets as necissary.
- Spray chips with oil spray and sprinkle on your seasonings.
- Bake for 13 minutes.
Notes: some seasonings that I recommend (garlic salt can be subbed for salt if you want, I just love garlic):
- Garlic salt
- Garlic salt+paprika
- Garlic salt+garam massala spice (Indian spice)
- Garlic salt+chayanne pepper (this one is spicy!!)