Cauliflower is seriously the magic vegetable. It adds so much volume! If you have checked out my Cauliflower Oats you know what I’m talking about. In this recipe, I used cauliflower to make a voluminous Protein Pancake Recipe! Yes, vegetables in pancakes. It’s not just possible, it’s delicious!
Cauliflower adds volume, vitamins, and fiber to to make these pancakes more than perfect. The recipe ca be easily doubled. The pictures show the recipe doubled and topped with s’mores goldfish and The Lion’s Choice honey roasted Graham peanut butter (use my code ANNA10 for all of the amazing The Lion’s Choice products)
Cauliflower Protein Pancake Recipe:
- 120g cauliflower
- 1 /2 scoop (15g) protein powder (I used PEScience snickerdoodle)
- 1/4 cup (15g) oat flour
- 1/4 cup stevia (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 75g (~1/3 cup + 1 TB) egg whites
- Purée the cauliflower in a blender.
- Put cauliflower purée and rest of ingredients in a bowl and stir until combined.
- Cook on skillet at low heat for about a minute on both sides, or until browned.
Macros for recipe (makes 8 pancakes with 3 inch diameter): 202 calories 2F 21C (4 Fiber 5 Sugar) 25P