America’s two favorite foods: pizza and cookies, combined into the ultimate dessert. A Pizookie.
BJ’s Brewhouse is notorious for their trademark Pizookie, decadent and melt in your mouth delicious. And, unfortunately, FULL of calories, carbs, and fats. While I am all for getting in some carbs and fats in moderation, those 4 inch little treats are 580 calories, 68 carbs and 23 fat :(! There has got to be a better option…
And wait, THERE IS!
Chocolate Chip Cauliflower Protein Pizookie:
- 175g cauliflower
- 1/4 cup (60g) Greek yogurt
- 4 tsp (20g) coconut flour
- 1/2 serving (16g) PEScience Cookies and Cream Select Protein
- Stevia, to taste (a lot)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 TB (14g) light butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 70g (5 TB) egg whites
- 1 TB (14g) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 8 inch cake pan or casserole dish.
- Blend all of the ingredients except chocolate chips in a food processor until very smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips (or wait and put them on top)
- Smooth batter into pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Top with whatever your heart desires. I recommend ice cream and/or peanut butter 🙂
Hope you enjoy!