Blueberries are in season, summer is oh-so-close, and what better way to celebrate than ice cream?? This recipe is refreshing, creamy, and delicious. And, did I mention, low calorie and high protein! Here it is.
- 1 cup (140g) frozen blueberries
- 1 handful (1/2 cup) ice cubes
- 1/2 scoop (16g) protein powder (I used PEScience snickerdoodle protein)
- Stevia, to taste (4-5 drops)
- 1 tsp (4g) xanthan/guar gum
- 2/3 cup (160ml) almond milk
- Combine everything in a blender and pulse until it begins forming the ice cream. Let it blend until completely smooth, and until desired consistency and volume is reached.
- Enjoy! Freeze for later if you want, but I prefer it fresh from the blender. 🙂
Macros for recipe (makes ~4 cups):
3F 22C (8 Fiber 13 Sugar) 14P