This recipe is just like my latest Protein Pancake recipe, just using a different flavor of The Lion’s Choice protein pancake mix. For this stack, I use their new Banana Cinnamon Monkey Bread Flavor. It makes some seriously delcious pancakes, especially when topped with cream cheese frosting!
- 52g (1/2 cup) The Lion’s Choice banana cinnamon monkey bread protein pancake mix
- 14g (2 TB) coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 90g egg whites
- 60g (1/4 cup) unsweetened applesauce
- 6g (1 tsp) phyllium husk (makes pancakes super fluffy; can be replaced by more coconut flour or omitted)
- Combine pancake mix, coconut flour, baking powder, and stevia.
- Add egg whites and apple sauce and stir into batter.
- Add phyllium husk and stir until evenly mixed. Let sit while heating up pan on medium heat.
- Cook until golden on both sides. Enjoy!
Macros for entire recipe (makes 8-12 pancakes that are ~3-inch in diameter): 335 Calories 5F 42C (15 Fiber, 10.5 Sugar) 30P