Protein pancakes are always a great way to start the morning. Today was my first day back to school and these were the only reason I got through the morning.
Superfood Infused Star Crunch Protein Pancakes:
- 1/2 cup (52g) The Lion’s Choice Star Crunch Brownie Protein Pancake Mix
- 2 TB (15g) coconut flour
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 (60g) cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup (90g) egg whites
- ~1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp (6g) phyllium husk
- Mix pancake mix, coconut flour, stevia, and baking powder.
- Add applesauce, egg whites, and water and stir into a batter.
- Stir in phyllium husk and allow to thicken while you heat up the skillet.
- Cook on medium heat and enjoy!
Macros: 350 calories 5F 47C ( 15 Fiber, 10 Sugar) 29P
Use my code ANNA10 for 10% off your The Lion’s Choice order!