Maybe you are wondering, “what the heck is a fluff cake?” and I’ll explain. It’s actually quite simple. It is a cake that is FLUFFAY *swoon*
This cake is delicious, gluten free, high protein, low fat, full of vitamins, and delectably light. I use The Lion’s Choice Banana Cinnamon Monkey Bread Protein Pancake Mix, which is a gluten free, refined sugar free, superfoods infused pancake mix that I love to use in my baking. The code ANNA10 can save you 10% off of your The Lion’s Choice order.
The recipe is super simple and easy. Here it is.
Pumpkin Fluff Cake Recipe:
- 1/3 Cup (35g) The Lion’s Choice Banana Cinnamon Monkey Bread Protein Pancake Mix
- 2TB (15g) coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup Stevia in the Raw (or equivalent sweetener)
- 1/4 cup (61g) pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Transfer to microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute 20 seconds (time may vary)
- Enjoy immediately!
Macros for cake: 4F 28C (10 Fiber, 5 Sugar) 15P